Guess what? If you click on a link that I’ve provided, it might be a link to someone who will give me a commission if you buy something from their site. That means that I might get paid if you click on that link. And the reason why I’m telling you this is because I want to be upfront with you, and because it’s illegal not to. (So, you know, right side of the law and all.) That said, I promise to use any affiliate commissions earned for good causes.
I know I’m not and can’t be all things to all people. I can’t give you every single thing you need. Some things are outside of my zone of genius. I affiliate because I have a passion to get solopreneurs out there in the world, shining out to their fans. And if there is a product out there that I believe can help them to do that then by ding dang I’m going to tell them about it! There’s no way I’d keep that to myself and leave your shining star to flounder.
So, here is my promise to you:
- I will tell you about products and services I think may be of use to help you get more big + amazing + awesome
- Prior to telling you, I will check out that product/service by doing one of the following:
- buying and using it myself
- asking my trusted clients who have bought it what they thought of it
- I will tell you when the link is an affiliate one
- My inbox is open. If you buy something I’ve recommended, and it wasn’t great at all, tell me why. I take recommendations I make very seriously, and if I hear that something I’m recommending isn’t delivering the glitz then I want to know.
Please note too that I only suggest these products and services – I make no representation that they will be the perfect product or service for you. You should read the product or service information carefully to help you to decide if the product or service is appropriate for you.
Updated August 2017